Our personal approach in developing your web solution can be extended to assisting you with your onsite computer training. We offer one-on-one instruction in all levels of computing, from beginner to advanced also providing professional computer-usage support.
We can help you enjoy and become proficient using your computer or help you maintain your professional image in your occupation.
Here are some things we can quickly teach you:
- How to create, delete, and open files
- What is a firewall is and how to use it
- What a virus is and what protection do you need
- How to clean and organize your hard drive
- How to use search engines for fast accurate results
- What cookies are and whether you should use or block them
- Some very important problems caused by SPAM blockers
- How to run updates for Windows and virus software
- How to type letters and memos, to save or print
- How to send and receive email
- What equipment and accessories you need
- How to hook everything up
- Information on running your own web site
- For all other questions and needs please contact us.
Whether it is for business or pleasure, we can help you become more comfortable at the key board, and help you get the most out of your computer investment.
To discuss your training needs contact us via our contact form.