Web site and WordPress maintenance is a continuous process of improving and supporting a website to keep the content fresh and ensuring that you can easily make the technical changes you need while maintaining a fixed budget.
How can I benefit from website maintenance?
To attract visitors your site needs to change and enhance, in other words, be fresh. However, developing and updating the content of your website can be a very time consuming task, and a little intimidating, especially if you are not a technical specialist.
Hiring a professional to do this job can be much more effective, because:
- you can spend more time focusing on your own business
- they already have knowledge and experience, so the quality is higher
- they have necessary software, so you don’t have to spend money on it
Services we offer
Our experienced professional website maintenance and support team will make any of the following changes to your web site quickly, without compromising quality:
- modification to or additional content
- image manipulation, additions or replacement
- update products and pricing updates
- removing/adding pages of the same design
- other changes as discussed
- website redesign – within the scope of your maintenance plan
For your convenience there are two
Please view the following link for more information on the maintenance options:
Single web site update
This option allows you to make one-off changes to your web site as and when required, without further commitment. Prior to making any changes, iThink! Web Solutions will provide you with a fixed price quotation so you know exactly how much the update will cost before your start.
Web site maintenance agreements
This option allows you to make unlimited changes to your web site throughout the period of the contract. The cost agreement plan depends on the scale of your web site and expected frequency of changes.
Please view the following link for more information on the website maintenance agreements.
We strive for a high level of customer service with a maximum 48 hour turnaround on your website maintenance requests. Most web site updates are done same day, and emergency service is always available for near immediate changes.